Natural Contraception Workshop
(Workshop 1-10 Individuals)
This workshop will ensure you have a understanding of how to chart for contraception.
The workshop can be taught individually or as a group. Just you is fabulous and intimate (you will have my undivided attention), or it can be a PERIOD PARTY with your best friends.
Because of the level of information at the workshop, it is limited to up to 10 people.
3 follow up consultations are encouraged to ensure you are charting correctly. You are being taught to prevent pregnancy, and guidance is needed following the initial consultation.
Over the evening we will dive deep into:
- Female reproductive system anatomy
- Phases of the menstrual cycle
- Hormonal phases (menstrual, follicular, ovulation, luteal)
- Optimised woman phases (Winter, spring, summer, autumn)
- Balanced hormonal picture verses unbalanced
- Tips to support reproductive health
- Importance of learning menstrual charting
- Natural Fertility Method (charting for contraception)
- Vaginal mucus
- Identification of different types - infertile verses fertile for contraception
- How to check your mucus
- Temperature charting
- Importance of temperature charting for contraception
- How to take your temperature
- Lunar cycle and your menstrual cycle
- Feel good factor
- Question time - for all you're questions about menstruation and health!
- 3 menstrual charts (and more if you need them)
- Handout with all important information regarding charting for contraception from the workshop
- Desert platter
- Invitation to private Period Proud - Maddison Leigh support group for women to share your menstrual charts (hormonal or contraception); discuss menstruation; talk about the Natural Fertility Method; post freely about women and build the PERIOD PROUD community
Three 30-60 minute follow up consultations at monthly intervals following the initial consultation is recommended. In these consultations we sit together and discuss your monthly chart. We can determine:
- Your most likely day of ovulation
- Fertile and infertile times
- Each phase of your menstrual cycle
- Identification of any abnormalities that may need attention
Please contact me for price and venue enquires.